At Fasclad, we consider our people to be our greatest asset. We actively seek potential, aggressive, and talented individuals to be part of our growing team. We make sure that our team members exemplify the company pillars - FAST, ADAPTABLE, SAFE, COMPETENT, LEADER, AGGRESSIVE, and DETERMINED.
Once on board, we see to it that our people are embedded in the strong company culture and progresses through our extensive on-site trainings. We strive to maintain open communication to ensure that our people are comfortable and flexible with their team.
We strongly believe that the long-term success of our company is highly dependent on investing in our people and their development.
For interested applicants, you may send your resumes to email@example.com.
- With at least 3 years of work experience in aluminum cladding and curtain wall industry
- Must possess strong planning, organizational and project management skills
- Capable to direct all field personnel to achieve completion of projects on schedule, within budget, and with quality workmanship that comforms to the original specifications
- Will be assisting the Project Manager in the over-all and inter-phasing of structural works
-Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
-Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
-Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
-Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
-Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
-Business or marketing degree or equivalent
- Licensed Engineer
- At least 2 years working experience in ALUMINUM CLADDING and CURTAIN WALL INDUSTRY.
- Assist the Project site in the management of the over-all inter-phasing of structural works.
-Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project
on schedule, within the budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original and specifications.
-Must possess strong leadership, planning, organizational, and project management skills.
Fasclad supports the development of young individuals and believe that the most effective way to learn is see theories applied in actual setting. Our company offers between 3 to 6 months internship for qualified individuals. Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top
Email: email@example.com Phone #: 570-8546 / 721-6171
© Copyright 2017 Fasclad, Inc.